Author and Poet Krystal Volney's old & new pictures and videos



A photo of me with The Honourable Ms. Grace Jackson the Olympian & Track Legend from Jamaica in November 2024 #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


A video of me in February 2024 at the Ministry of Education in Trinidad on lunch break
#cellphonevideo #withoutedits



Me in 2009 visiting family in Jamaica #withoutedits #brunette #withoutmakeup #haircut #short hair #windblownhair #professional photo
Photographer- Nashana Thomas


Me as a child tanning on a family vacation in Barbados #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


Me in 2023 at work at the Ministry of Education, Trinidad and Tobago #cellphonephoto #withoutedits




Me in 2016 in the gym #withoutedits #brunette #short hair


A photo of me as a child in Scotland #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


Me in 2005 at Zen Nightclub, Trinidad with my secondary school classmate & friend Kimberley Abraham #withoutmakeup #withoutedits #notaprofessionalphoto 


Me in 2023 #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


Me on the 5th of July 2024 at the Ministry of Education in Trinidad #withoutedits #cellphonephotography #35 years old


Me on the 5th of July 2024 at the Ministry of Education in Trinidad #withoutedits #cellphonephotography #35 years old


Me in December 2023 #cellphonephoto #haircut #brunette


A video of me in February 2024 at the Ministry of Education, Trinidad #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


Me in 2024 in Trinidad exercising #haircut #short hair #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


Me in January 2024 (cell phone picture) #withoutedits #haircut


Me in 2024 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits #haircut


A photo of me in 2006 or 2007 at Tobago Plantations, Tobago


A video of my old SJC Pos secondary school yearbook picture in 2006 with my classmates #withoutedits #withoutmakeup #professionalphoto 
I was seated fourth from the right in Lower 6 in 2006


A photo of me in Form 6 of SJC Pos in 2007 with my secondary school classmates #cornrows #withoutmakeup #pluckedeyebrows #whenthineyebrowswereinstyle #withoutedits #notaprofessionalphoto


A photo of me as a child in Scotland #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


A photo of me as a child in Canada with my hair plaited #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


Me as a child tanning on a family vacation #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


Me in Trinidad on the left with my cousin Isak Shah when we were children #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


Me in the Black Forest as a child #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


My father and I as a child, in Paris, France while he was alive #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


My siblings and I at the Palace of Versailles when I was a child #withoutedits


A photo of me as a baby in the red dress being held by my maternal Great-Uncle Winston Pascal, my brother Chris Volney and my mother #withoutedits


A photo of me as a baby with my dad when he was alive #withoutedits


A cell phone video of my baby photo with my dad when he was alive #cellphonevideo #babyphoto #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


Me in 2007 on the right (black dress) at Upper Sixth graduation ball of SJC Pos #withoutedits #notaprofessionalphoto #tannedteen
In picture- Shalini Debideen, Tennille Mitchell, Chantal Toby and I


Me in 2007 on the right (black dress) at Upper Sixth graduation ball of SJC Pos #withoutedits #notaprofessionalphoto #tannedteen
In picture- Shalini Debideen, Lovonne Brown, Tennille Mitchell, Chantal Toby and I


Me in 2007 with the hair bangs in the back with my secondary school classmates #withoutedits #notaprofessionalphoto


Me in 2007 with the hair bangs in the back with my secondary school classmates #withoutedits #notaprofessionalphoto
In picture- Me standing, Lovonne Brown, Simone and Amanda Choo Quan


A photo of my SJC Pos secondary school classmates (Class of 2007) and I (black dress with silver hanging earrings on the right) at our 10-year reunion in 2017


Me at Uwi Mona Campus Jamaica where I studied BA Computer Science for 1 year in 2014. In picture- collegemates Susanna Syynimaa and Geneviève David Watson


Me at Uwi Mona Campus Jamaica where I studied BA Computer Science for 1 year in 2014 with collegemates. In picture next to me was Caterina Tess Kendrick


My friend Quirin Schaedle also known as King King from Bequia and I at T&T's Carnival in 2001 or 2002 when I was in my early teens #withoutedits


A photo of me in 2013 at Crane Beach, Barbados with my cousin from there


A photo of me in 2013 in Trinidad at Crews Inn, Chaguaramas #blackandwhitephoto


A photo of me in 2019 in Trinidad #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


Me in 2023 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits #eyeshadow #lipstick


Me in 2023 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


A photo of me in 2022 at my father's funeral #withoutedits


Me in 2024 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits #haircut 


Me in 2024 at the Ministry of Education in Trinidad #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


Me in the gym in August 2025 #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


Me in the gym in August 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


Me in the gym on July 31st 2025 #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


Me in the gym on July 31st 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


Me in the gym on July 31st 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


Me in the gym in March 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of me in the gym in the blue pants & black top in August 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A photo of me on the right in the gym in August 2025 #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


Me on March 14th 2025 #cellphonephoto #withoutedits #withoutmakeup #tropicalweatherisbetterformyhair


Me on March 14th 2025 #cellphonephoto #withoutedits #withoutmakeup #tropicalweatherisbetterformyhair


Me on March 14th 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits #withoutmakeup #tropicalweatherisbetterformyhair


Me in July 2025 #cellphonephoto #withoutedits
Makeup- Joel Barclay
I did my own hair


Me in July 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits
Makeup- Joel Barclay
I did my own hair


Me in 2012 #brunette


Me in 2011 in Silver Spring, Maryland where I lived for 4 months


Me in 2021 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


Me in 2023 #cellphonepicture #teethphoto


A picture of me in 2022 under very bright lights #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


Me in 2023 in Dominica at Middleham Falls' forest
Video- Hon. Mr. Derek Galon


Me in 2023 in Dominica at Middleham Falls' forest
Video- Hon. Mr. Derek Galon


Me in 2023 in Dominica at Middleham Falls' forest
Video- Hon. Mr. Derek Galon


Me in 2023 in Dominica at Middleham Falls #34 years old #brunette
Photographer- Hon. Mr. Derek Galon


Me in 2023 in Dominica at Middleham Falls #34 years old #brunette
Photographer- Hon. Mr. Derek Galon


Me at Middleham Falls in Dominica in 2023
Photographer- Hon. Mr. Derek Galon


Me at Middleham Falls in Dominica in 2023
Photographer- Hon. Mr. Derek Galon


Me in 2011 on a Maryland horse ranch in Fall


Me in 2011_Maryland


Me in 2018 in Trinidad  


Me in Jamaica in 2014 for college at UWI Mona from when I studied Computer Science there


Me in Trinidad in 2011 to hang out with friends #blackandwhitephoto


Me in 2024 in Ohio visiting family at Christmas #blackandwhitephoto


Me in 2007
Photographer- Laura Ferreira


Me in 2007
Photographer- Laura Ferreira


Me in 2007
Photographer- Laura Ferreira


My feet #withoutedits


My feet #withoutedits



Me in 2017 #withoutedits


A recent photo of me in 2025 in Paramin, Trinidad #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


A recent photo of me in 2025 in Paramin, Trinidad #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' overall launch with another model #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #carnivalfashion #tanned 

Me in 2007 modelling for the section launch 'El Imperio de Cortez', Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned #carnivalfashion

Me in 2007 modelling for the section launch 'El Imperio de Cortez', Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned #carnivalfashion

Me in 2007 modelling for the section launch 'El Imperio de Cortez', Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned #carnivalfashion

Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' with other models #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned #carnivalfashion


Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' with other models
 #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned #carnivalfashion 


Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned #carnivalfashion


Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned #carnivalfashion


Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers 'Que Viva Mexico' #18goingon19yearsold #withoutedits #tanned #carnivalfashion

Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers 'Que Viva Mexico' #18goingon19yearsold #withoutedits #tanned #carnivalfashion


Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' with other models #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned

Me in 2007 modelling for Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned


Me in 2007 posing for a picture for Trini Revellers' 'Que Viva Mexico' #withoutedits #18goingon19yearsold #tanned


A photo of my oldest friend Lovonne Brown and I in early 2024 in Trinidad #cellphonepicture


Me in 2023 at the Ministry of Education in Trinidad #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


Me in 2023 #silhouette


A cell phone photo of my Aunt Sharon Shah and I on Monday 3rd February 2025 #withoutedits #february2025


A photo of my cousin Nikoli Blackman and I in August 2024 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


A video of my cousin Nikoli Blackman and I in December 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A photo of my cousin Nikoli Blackman and I in December 2025 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


A video of my big cousin Bertram Blackman and I in December 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of my big cousin Bertram Blackman and I in December 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of my big cousin Bertram Blackman and I in December 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A photo of my cousin Rushell Rousseau and I (on the left) in 2023 in Trinidad #cellphonephoto #withoutedits


A photo of my cousin Rushell Rousseau, her fiancé Benjamin and I in 2023 in Trinidad #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


A photo of myself wearing a baggy outfit with my cousin Nikoli Blackman and a Trinidadian athlete who was at a venue in Trinidad in August 2026 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


A photo of me with the Honourable Tarah Wheeler in 2022 in Saint Lucia #cellphonephoto


A photo of me in 2021 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


A video of me in Tobago 2024 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of me in Tobago 2024 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of me in August 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of me in February 2024 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of me in July 2023 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits #withoutmakeup


A video of me in October 2023 at work #cellphonevideo #withoutedits



A video of my cousin Cynthia Stives and I in December 2024 in Ohio #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


Me in the gym in March 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A photo of me in 2023 #cellphonepicture #withoutedits



My older cousin Raymond Volney and I in Grenada in April 2026 for our family reunion (3 weeks ago) #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


My older cousin Raymond Volney and I in Grenada in April 2026 for our family reunion (3 weeks ago)
#cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of me in Grenada in April 2026 for my family's reunion #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


A video of my brother Chris Volney and I in April 2026 for my family's reunion #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


Me in April 2026 at my family's reunion #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


Me in April 2026 at my family's reunion #cellphonepicture #withoutedits


Me in Grenada in April 2026 (3 weeks ago) #cellphonevideo #withoutedits


Me in the gym in July 2025 #cellphonevideo #withoutedits































































































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts