ODE TO LOVONNE BROWN, MY BEST FRIEND SINCE THIRTEEN BY KRYSTAL VOLNEY


In cell phone photo- Krystal Volney with Lovonne Brown in 2019


Lovonne Brown in 2007

Oh Lovonne, my best friend so true,

Since secondary school days, our bond has shone through.

Through amusement and tears, we've shared it all,

Through thick and thin, our friendship has stood tall.


Your kind personality and caring ways, I adore,

You're always there to lend a helping hand, and more.

Your words can light up the cloudiest day,

And with you as my friend, I know I've found my way.


We've shared many memories, so sweet and dear,

From study sessions to adventures here and there.

We danced the nights away in adolescence, with hearts full of cheer,

And through it all, our connection has been crystal clear.


Oh Lovonne, my closest friend so dear,

You're the sunshine in my life, my guiding light, throughout the years.

I'm so grateful for your sisterhood and grace,

And I'll cherish our friendship, always and forever in this place.


© Krystal Volney

Comments

Popular Posts