TO MY ONLINE FRIENDS AND FANS POEM by Krystal Volney


"We're all in cyberspace!"- Krystal Volney


In cyberspace, where connections are made,

A world of friends- my heart sways,

In virtual networks, we meet when we're far away;

Together we dance online, night and day.


Your kindness and love, I cannot repay,

Your support and cheer, chase the blues away,

In this digital realm, you're always near,

A sign of hope, my dearest dears.


Your words of encouragement, they lift me high,

In the depths of my soul, they ignite a fire,

With every like, comment, subscription and share,

Our bond grows stronger, with nothing else to compare.


In this virtual world, we come alive,

Our spirits soar, our hearts thrive,

We laugh, we cry, we dance and sing,

Together we create, our own special thing.


So here's to you, my virtual pals,

My heartfelt thanks, I give you all,

For being there, for being true,

My friends in cyberspace, I adore you.


© Krystal Volney


Comments

Popular Posts